Salesforce Admin for HealthTech Startup
Alavida is seeking a Salesforce Admin to work on our unique, technology-driven approach to heavy drinking. If you have experience managing and customizing the Salesforce platform, bring care and attention to your work, and want to work on systems that help people change their lives for the better, apply now.
Alavida has recently transitioned our operation onto the Salesforce HealthCloud platform, and we are busy customizing it deeply to serve our staff and our clients well, with extensive use of Flow, Process Builder, Lightning Web Components, and Communities.
We need an experienced Salesforce Admin to work alongside our internal leaders to keep improving our use of Salesforce, so that we are getting more out of it week by week and month by month. Our goal is to streamline the workflows of our busy doctors and therapists, and surface data and intelligence that allows us to customize our treatment of each individual who comes to us for change. You can learn more about what we do below!
Based in Vancouver, Alavida is the world's first Digital Therapeutics company focused on heavy drinking. Combining cutting-edge technology with a medical and clinical approach we are able to produce groundbreaking results treating alcohol addiction and empowering people to have a healthier relationship with alcohol. Our products are designed to deliver results in under 6 months without requiring time away from work or family and with clear success measurements.
Our technology approach is focused on helpful solutions that create the best outcomes, in partnership with our therapists and physicians. We deploy continuously, and work to improve our code quality and our developer workflows constantly, so that our tech team can push reliable, valuable solutions. We value security and patient privacy above all, then we prioritize the changes that will have the biggest impact on our patients and staff.
We are an environment that values the professional practice of software development, and believe that continuous learning and continuous improvement allow us to accomplish great things that we can all be proud of. This is a very collaborative environment: our technology team needs to work in partnership with our clinicians and our marketing staff to create patient experiences that are successful and enjoyable.
Why work at Alavida? Find out here.
Visit alavida.co to learn more about who we are and what we offer for alcohol addiction treatment.
This is a full-time role; the time commitment can be flexible at the beginning.
Success in this position will require:
- Experience with Salesforce is a MUST, HealthCloud is a bonus.
- We use Flow extensively, experience is important.
- Up to date knowledge of Salesforce - we are new to the platform and using the latest and greatest such as Lightning Web Components. It is important that we build for the future using 2019's tools.
- Strength at hearing the needs of non-technical leaders (sales, marketing, clinical operations) and turning those needs into clean, simple capabilities in Salesforce.
- A sharp curiosity about how the best addiction programs can be delivered, and the desire to help surface data and insight from our systems that can have an impact on program delivery.
- Motivation to work collaboratively with a strong team of therapists and physicians in the addiction field.
- Interest in ongoing learning and development.
- Experience with HealthCloud and Marketing Cloud
- Any experience or knowledge of cognitive behavioural therapy or addiction treatment
- Significant independence, in a team that prizes code quality and helpful solutions.
- Workflows that let you push code fast, while having faith in your reliability
- Be a part of changing the way alcohol addiction is treated
- Health technology and actionable data at your fingertips
- Flexible work environment
- Health Savings Account through Green Shield Canada
- 3 weeks vacation per year
- Day-off on your birthday