Sales Executive Junior (Care Coordinator)
CHALLENGE YOUR AMBITION
Step towards the next level in your career, and get there while truly changing lives.
Looking for a sales job that combines your brilliant people skills with your enthusiasm for, well, people? Alavida is a service environment like no other — uniquely focused on our clients and changing their lives in ways you can't even imagine. And we're looking for amazing individuals to connect clients and employers to our incredible health products.
Based in Vancouver, Alavida is the world's first Problem Drinking Health and Wellness Hub. Combining cutting-edge technology with a medical and clinical approach we are able to produce groundbreaking results treating alcohol use disorder and empowering people to have a healthier relationship with alcohol. Our products are designed to deliver results in under 6 months without requiring time away from work or family and with clear success measurements.
Why work at Alavida? Find out here.
Visit our website to learn more.
At Alavida you build trust in potential clients, and maintain client's trust as the expert, troubleshooting and helping them navigate the platform. You use problem-solving and people skills to provide incoming callers with information to their problems. You also educate your team members and potential clients about product features and market information while keeping your own knowledge up-to-date. With your empathetic nature, you provide advice and support every day. This means multitasking with chat, phone, and email support to connect with people in the golden window of opportunity when they are asking for help and seeking change.
Within the first 30 days you will be expected to:
- Have a thorough understanding of Alavida's products
- Be fully trained and proficient in using all applicable software and daily tasks
- Be an established and contributing member of the Alavida Vida Team
- Be meeting performance metrics set by management
You are a master of the soft sale and motivated by the opportunity to help people overcome addiction by excelling in your role of informing them about care options available. You are capable of conducting consistently empathetic and non-judgmental communications as you assist people to select the path that is best for them at the given juncture in their life. You enjoy learning and are constantly improving your delivery. You are patient and caring with great attention to detail and a diligent person in following up with potential clients in a timely manner. You do not require close management, but have no problems reaching out for direction when you need it.
You understand and appreciate the value of evidence-based treatment. Your excellent interpersonal skills, amazing work ethic, make you an integral part of our team. Finally, you want to make the world a better place.
- Communicating empathetically and effectively with all potential clients
- Documenting your interactions in line with your training
- Developing a strong working knowledge of program content
- Managing and performing timely response to referrals
- Assisting with intake and in depth client exit interviews as required
- Acts as trusted partner and colleague to organization
- Ability to maintain standards of confidentiality and ethics.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with high efficiency, accuracy and timeliness.
- Strong interpersonal skills that will complement a team of clinical professionals.
- Conscientious approach to note taking and data collection
- Interest in working in a fast-pace company and learning about e-health
- Positive attitude toward difficulties
- Passion for helping others
- Successful applicant will be required to pass a Criminal Record Check
- Work in Vancouver - BC
- Interest in being a part of something from the beginning
- Experience in direct sales (health care or insurances is a plus)
- Motivational Interviewing experience
- Crisis hotline experience
- A sense of humor
Alavida offers a competitive salary and benefits package reflective of applicant experience and training.