CHALLENGE YOUR AMBITION !
Step towards the next level in your career, and get there while truly changing lives.
Looking for an opportunity to learn on the job that combines your brilliant people skills with your enthusiasm for, well . . . people? ALAViDA is a service environment like no other — uniquely focused on our clients and changing their lives in ways they can't even imagine. We're looking for a resourceful individual to help support the marketing department and spread the word about helping people drink less with ALAViDA.
Based in Vancouver, ALAViDA is the world's first Digital Therapeutics company focused on heavy drinking. Combining cutting-edge technology with a medical and clinical approach we are able to produce groundbreaking results treating alcohol addiction and empowering people to have a healthier relationship with alcohol. Our products are designed to deliver results in under 6 months without requiring time away from work or family and with clear success measurements.
Why work at Alavida? Find out here.
Visit alavida.co to learn more about who we are and what we offer for alcohol addiction treatment.
As a marketing intern, you will be able to work alongside our team to perform a variety of support tasks for both Marketing and Sales department. Success in this position will require the ability to organize your work effectively and keep up-to-date with what is happening in the market. With your hands-on nature, you provide support every day. You also moderate the conversations happening across our social media platforms, educating the audience about heavy drinking and our products. With your creativity and enthusiasm for all things health, science and mindfulness, you provide insightful ideas and support in content management. This means multitasking with social media, Content Management Systems, design softwares and using tools such as Photoshop and Google Suite.
Within the first 30 days you will be expected to:
- Have a thorough understanding of the ALAViDA treatment program
- Be fully trained and proficient in using all applicable software and daily tasks
- Be meeting performance metrics set by management
- Be an established and contributing member of the ALAViDA Team
You are a recent graduate looking to broaden your experience. You have a creative eye and planning skills, and are motivated by the opportunity to create content that educates, moves and drives action. You are a quick learner, constantly improving your delivery. You are a great listener and communicator who likes to get things done. You do not require close management but have no problems reaching out for direction when you need it.
You understand and appreciate the value of evidence-based treatment. Your excellent interpersonal skills and work ethic make you an integral part of our team. Finally, you want to make the world a better place.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of program content and communication language
- Moderate social media platforms following the company language and ethics
- Identify interesting content opportunities for diverse channels and mediums
- Plan organic content (blog, social media posts)
- Create content for social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Write/edit blog articles
- Regularly review organic content performance
- Update website
- Support the marketing team in preparing promotional materials and creating newsletters
- Support the marketing team in identifying, planning and executing events
- Initiating relationships with influencers and content providers (individuals or organizations)
- Ability to maintain standards of confidentiality and ethics.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with high efficiency, accuracy and timeliness.
- Strong interpersonal skills that will complement a sales team.
- Experience in social media management
- Basic knowledge of design (Adobe Creative Suite) and CRM softwares
- Enthusiasm for content creation and writing
- Interest in working in a fast-paced company and learning about e-health
- Positive attitude toward difficulties
- Passion for helping others
- Successful applicant will be required to pass a Criminal Record Check
- Work in Vancouver - BC
- Interest in being a part of something from the beginning
- A sense of humor
- Experience in copywriting and design work
- Experience in Events organization
- Love for all things digital